Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 7th generation connection to Jaybird x3

I am trying to connect my child's iPad 7th generation to my jaybird x3. I have done multiple power shut downs, turning off/on Bluetooth on the iPad and the jaybirds x3. I am not sure what else I can do to get connection on the iPad 7th generation to jaybird x3 earbuds.

Please let me know if there's any other tricks/tips to help connect Bluetooth iPad 7th generation.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 7:52 AM

See these support articles:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and/or this:--> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I'd contact your earbuds manufacturer and ask them how to put your BT accessory in "discovery" mode.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2021 7:52 AM in response to Ari_mermaid

See these support articles:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and/or this:--> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I'd contact your earbuds manufacturer and ask them how to put your BT accessory in "discovery" mode.

Regards

Giulio

Ipad 7th generation connection to Jaybird x3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.