Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jaybird earphone Bluetooth dont sync with iphone 6

i cannot use my jaybird earphone with my iphone 6

my iphone finds every orher bluetooth item i want to sync with my iphone but it never finds my jaybird earphone. I have used my earphones with an LG G6 phone before and they worked fine.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 8:28 AM

You can pair any Bluetooth earphone to your phone, including multiple Bluetooth headphones (but only use one set at a time).

I'm still thinking the Jaybirds are not going into pairing mode correctly. When most Bluetooth headphones enter pairing mode, they usually blink rapidly often in alternating colors to indicate they are actually in pairing mode.

Another thing to consider is to check with Jaybird about how many devices they can have been paired with. It's possible you have paired them the maximum number of devices they can be paired to and you may need to set them back to factory settings to get them to connect to your iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 8:28 AM in response to RunnerJaybird

You can pair any Bluetooth earphone to your phone, including multiple Bluetooth headphones (but only use one set at a time).

I'm still thinking the Jaybirds are not going into pairing mode correctly. When most Bluetooth headphones enter pairing mode, they usually blink rapidly often in alternating colors to indicate they are actually in pairing mode.

Another thing to consider is to check with Jaybird about how many devices they can have been paired with. It's possible you have paired them the maximum number of devices they can be paired to and you may need to set them back to factory settings to get them to connect to your iPhone.

Jun 6, 2020 8:23 AM in response to lobsterghost1

The phone they used to be paired up with is no longer working.

I have fallowed the same instructions of pairing the jaybirds earphone as i had done with my LG G6 phone and i also fallowed the instructions on their webpage and nothing.

I was wondering if my iphone does not allow other earphones them airpods to be sync.

I have used my daughters airpods and they were able to sync fine. I have unistaled her airpods each time to try to match my jaybird but it never works

Jaybird earphone Bluetooth dont sync with iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.