Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Bluetooth

I have recently replaced an iPhone 6 with an iPhone 8 which will no longer sync with my Sony headphones. It will however sync the my Sony SRS XBO1.

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:29 PM

Hi Farnhampete,

We'll be glad to help you out. For syncing Bluetooth devices, you'll need to follow the steps outlined in Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that one pair doesn't work, but others do, that signifies an issue with the headphones themselves. In that case, you'll need to reach out to them for further help.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 6:29 PM in response to Farnhampete

Hi Farnhampete,

We'll be glad to help you out. For syncing Bluetooth devices, you'll need to follow the steps outlined in Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that one pair doesn't work, but others do, that signifies an issue with the headphones themselves. In that case, you'll need to reach out to them for further help.

Cheers.

Syncing Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.