Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

can you have more than two devices paired with Bluetooth at one time?

I am having trouble pairing my Sony wireless headphones with my iPhone se as well as my iPad. But I can pair them with my iMac.

iPhone SE (2nd generation)

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 2:12 PM

That depends on the device. Most BT headphones and speakers allow you to pair them with more than one device, though they can only be connected (in most cases) to one device at a time. But, some devices have limits on the number of connections. Sometimes resetting them can help. Contact Sony for more information on the particular model of headphones.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 2:12 PM in response to ThleenyMay

That depends on the device. Most BT headphones and speakers allow you to pair them with more than one device, though they can only be connected (in most cases) to one device at a time. But, some devices have limits on the number of connections. Sometimes resetting them can help. Contact Sony for more information on the particular model of headphones.

can you have more than two devices paired with Bluetooth at one time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.