Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i haven't been seeing any billing info on what my kid charged using my card on a third party app. Isn't it absurd that apple would not send you the receipt when your card is being used?

Is anyone else facing this issue, where a family member has bought something using your card via family sharing and you don't get to see a receipt?

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 8:14 PM

Hello Belal.A,

Actually Apple does send you receipts when you pay for another person's purchases under Family Sharing. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you're the organizer for a Family Sharing group, you can see receipts for family members' purchases. Search your email for the words “receipt from Apple.” "

Perhaps you need to check your junk mail or make sure you have the correct email address entered for your Apple ID?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 8:14 PM in response to Belal.A

Hello Belal.A,

Actually Apple does send you receipts when you pay for another person's purchases under Family Sharing. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you're the organizer for a Family Sharing group, you can see receipts for family members' purchases. Search your email for the words “receipt from Apple.” "

Perhaps you need to check your junk mail or make sure you have the correct email address entered for your Apple ID?

i haven't been seeing any billing info on what my kid charged using my card on a third party app. Isn't it absurd that apple would not send you the receipt when your card is being used?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.