You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecard Posting

What has been your opinion of the payment posting practice of Goldmann Sachs. They are holding a large payment of mine that was taken out of my account days ago and wont release for another 15 days. I find their practice to do so, very questionable.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 3:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 3:49 PM

I have had instant payment credited to the Apple Card - I see an instant credit line jump to my maximum CL.

Even with large payments, my bank and Goldman Sachs has been instantaneous.

I would call Goldman Sachs and ask why there is delay: (877) 255-5923

4 replies

Apr 7, 2021 1:23 PM in response to chbfwd

I had the same thing happen. I made two small payments (my first payments) a few days apart to see how fast the turnaround time was; and it was instant. So then I made a third large payment and they held it for two weeks. I continuously fought with them, as they refused to manually release it saying the computer wouldn’t allow it. I got 1 million different reasons why it was being held, none of which made sense. They were finally able to manually released it, an entire day early!

so now, I have back almost my entire credit line (which let me make this point to, I paid everything off early, so they made absolutely no interest) And all of a sudden when I go to use the card it won’t work. It comes back as an AVS (address verification systems) mismatch, billing address provided does not match billing address on file for cardholder. It has happened at a bunch of different merchants and all of them tell me it is a banking issue. So I checked my billing information and the address I was entering was the same as what was on file. So I have now spent three days on the phone with the bank and they just keep telling me that everything is correct on their end and it is a problem on the merchants end. That they see the attempted transactions with approval codes. Maybe I could understand that if it only happened at one place, but it’s happening everywhere and they don’t seem to understand that they are the only common factor and will not do anything to help me figure out what it is. The only thing I can surmise is that must have really ****** someone off during those two weeks of me yelling about all that money they had already cleared from my bank account but wouldn’t give me back my credit and they did something that is not allowing my card to work. I hate to say it but we don’t live in a perfect world, and not everyone is ethically and morally sound. But according to the management at Apple there is no one that would ever do anything like that

Applecard Posting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.