Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sign in problem on Arcade

I already sign in on my account on Apps Store but when i try to Arcade it keep asking me to sign in. And although I already use my apple id it keep repeating to sign in.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 7:44 PM

Hei Eric,

Thank you for your suggestion. No, i don't have subscription to Apple Arcade thats why i want to subscribe to it but it won't let me because it asking me to sign in repeatly. But then I follow your suggestion to get the game from Apps Store and not from Arcade. Surprisingly, it works lol. Thank you!!!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 7:44 PM in response to Eric--F

Hei Eric,

Thank you for your suggestion. No, i don't have subscription to Apple Arcade thats why i want to subscribe to it but it won't let me because it asking me to sign in repeatly. But then I follow your suggestion to get the game from Apps Store and not from Arcade. Surprisingly, it works lol. Thank you!!!

Mar 11, 2021 5:21 AM in response to Leanne_68

Thank you for your respond. Yes, I already did that but still i can't sign in to apple arcade. No error shown just message that i need to sign in which is kind of strange because i already sign in in my Apps Store. I can buy any apps on Apps Store without any problem but when i try to get something from Arcade it asking me to sign in again and again. I'm using Macbook Air with the latest OS.

Sign in problem on Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.