Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

“Your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts on other apps” I went to look online about this when I tried to create a account for a game and this popped up. I looked on Apple support and the only way to fix it was to have a way to sign in. Unfortunately the game I downloaded did not even had an option to sign in this just popped up and the only option was “ok” and there is no other way to sign in. Please help me. Thanks

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 6:06 PM

Not all apps and web sites support Apple ID sign in. From the article below.

When you see a Sign in with Apple button on a participating app or website, it means you can set up an account using your Apple ID. No need to use a social media account, fill out forms, or choose another new password. 

Sign in with Apple ID - How to use

Sign in with Apple - Manage the apps you use with

Hide My Email for Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 6:06 PM in response to Orangeorangesoranges

Not all apps and web sites support Apple ID sign in. From the article below.

When you see a Sign in with Apple button on a participating app or website, it means you can set up an account using your Apple ID. No need to use a social media account, fill out forms, or choose another new password. 

Sign in with Apple ID - How to use

Sign in with Apple - Manage the apps you use with

Hide My Email for Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.