Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My message are not displaying with order. Every message i read,it appears on top of messages. There is no order.

My message are not displaying with order. Every message i read,it appears on top of messages. There is no order.Is it factory problem or update problem?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 1:01 PM

Hello stamieev,

We certainly understand wanting your messages to be in the order you need them to be.

Go ahead and power cycle the iPhone using these instructions: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. While simple, this can refresh the iOS, apps and connections.

Tap on Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Go ahead and enable Messages in iCloud, and then disable it. If enabled, toggle it off, then back on.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 1:01 PM in response to stamieev

Hello stamieev,

We certainly understand wanting your messages to be in the order you need them to be.

Go ahead and power cycle the iPhone using these instructions: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. While simple, this can refresh the iOS, apps and connections.

Tap on Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Go ahead and enable Messages in iCloud, and then disable it. If enabled, toggle it off, then back on.

Cheers!

My message are not displaying with order. Every message i read,it appears on top of messages. There is no order.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.