Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot set up visual voicemail on my phone. My carrier, Consumer Cellular, says they cannot set it up, but I have it on another phone with the same consumer cellular plan.

I cannot set up visual voicemail on my phone. My carrier, Consumer Cellular, says they cannot set it up, but I have it on another phone with the same consumer cellular plan.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:59 AM

Visual Voicemail, as well as other voicemail is a carrier function. They have to configure your account for that. I suggest you call them back and ask for their technical support. If VVM is supported on another device you have with them, then should be able to easily fix the one not working.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.