Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

assist me to make genius bar reservation in North County San Diego store

I have purchased a new Mac Pro, it arrives Monday 3/8, I want to make Genius bar appoint. to transfer content to new laptop.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:12 AM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2021 10:03 AM in response to pipas52

We are not Apple but rather end userrs like you, so cannot make appointments for you.

Be sure to check your store's status here:

North County - Apple Store - Apple

Since COVID has imposed state and local health regulation on all businesses, some Apple Stores may be operating under reduced hours, reduced staffing, or reduced occupancy rules. That has made appointments hard to get in many Apple Stores. We are seeing reports of appointments being months out during the pandemic.

Please read this article before going to the store:

Plan Your Visit - Apple

noting that masks are required but some mask types are NOT permitted.

I want you to be aware that you may not be able get Genius Bar assistance on short notice. Hopefully that will not apply to the store you wish to use.

assist me to make genius bar reservation in North County San Diego store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.