Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am setting up my Apple TV and accidentally set it on Korean instead of English

I accidentally set my Apple TV in Korean and now can’t get it to go back to english

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:04 PM

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Go to the Home Screen. Select the Settings icon. The first option will be General. Scroll down until you see a flag on the left. Then select English. Languages will be listed in both their own language and in the current system language. You may need to select English first, and then once more for the correct locality.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 7:04 PM in response to Kavobilly

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Go to the Home Screen. Select the Settings icon. The first option will be General. Scroll down until you see a flag on the left. Then select English. Languages will be listed in both their own language and in the current system language. You may need to select English first, and then once more for the correct locality.

I am setting up my Apple TV and accidentally set it on Korean instead of English

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.