Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID help

I’m trying to log in to my my Apple ID but I forgot my password also to change it,I need a code that is sending it to my old phone number and I don’t that phone number anymore and I’m stressing out I don’t know what to do please help.!!!

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:58 PM

Meibelyn Said:

"ID help: I’m trying to log in to my my Apple ID but I forgot my password also to change it,I need a code that is sending it to my old phone number and I don’t that phone number anymore and I’m stressing out I don’t know what to do please help.!!!"

-------

Call Apple Support:

Request that the Apple Rep changes the phone number to that it should be. If permitted, they'd change it. Prior to hanging up on the phone call, try logging in, just to be safe. If need be, perform some screensharing, so they can run you through some stuff.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 7:58 PM in response to Meibelyn

Meibelyn Said:

"ID help: I’m trying to log in to my my Apple ID but I forgot my password also to change it,I need a code that is sending it to my old phone number and I don’t that phone number anymore and I’m stressing out I don’t know what to do please help.!!!"

-------

Call Apple Support:

Request that the Apple Rep changes the phone number to that it should be. If permitted, they'd change it. Prior to hanging up on the phone call, try logging in, just to be safe. If need be, perform some screensharing, so they can run you through some stuff.

ID help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.