Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone when I start they said Sim not valid

I buy new iPhone 11 pro max, when I opened they say '' Sim Not Valid''

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 12:04 PM

It may be possible that the SIM card, that is inserted in this phone, is either defective or has not been activated by your cellular voice provider.

The article that you came here from provides you with what you can do to resolve this. If that still doesn't help, I suggest that you first contact your cellular provider, and then, Apple Support directly. To get to the latter, just select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2021 12:04 PM in response to cristo5001

It may be possible that the SIM card, that is inserted in this phone, is either defective or has not been activated by your cellular voice provider.

The article that you came here from provides you with what you can do to resolve this. If that still doesn't help, I suggest that you first contact your cellular provider, and then, Apple Support directly. To get to the latter, just select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

My iphone when I start they said Sim not valid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.