Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OneDrive for iOS

I can’t save attachments from Apple Mail or other iOS apps (ie, scannable) into my Microsoft OneDrive folder.

I used to be able to do so, up until last Monday. I am using an iPhone XR with iOS 14.4

my OneDrive’s are enabled in the Files app.

i see that others are having iOS - OneDrive issues too.

is this an Apple issue? Or OneDrive issue?

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 5:38 PM

9 replies

Apr 7, 2021 7:00 AM in response to Axel Foley

Hello! I am also having this issue since my job upgraded our work phones. I was using an iPhone 6 and had no issues, now I have the iPhone SE 2020 software version 14.4.2 and I cannot save anything from Apple Mail to onedrive. I have it turned on in the Files app, I have the onedrive app and its working fine. I tried logging out and back in again to onedrive but it didn’t help. I don’t even have the option to click onedrive when I hit the share button in apple mail, the only options that show up are airdrop, message, mail, chrome, and numbers. When I click more or edit actions onedrive still isn’t listed as an option to add. Any assistance is greatly appreciated since this is work phone and I need to be able to send attachments. Thank you!

Mar 7, 2021 7:17 PM in response to SplatterPaint

I open an email with an attachment from the Mail app. Opened the attachment. Tapped the Share button. Chose OneDrive. Then Upload to OneDrive. Worked without issues. Using iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS version 14.4.

Can you open the OneDrive app and then sign out of OneDrive. Then sign back in and see whether that helps (If you haven't tried that already).

Axel F.

Mar 7, 2021 6:22 PM in response to Axel Foley

Can you save anything to OneDrive using iOS integrations?

I have the app installed as well. It used to integrate fine. But now when I am trying to save an email attachment to OneDrive, it does not permit me to do so.

Im using iPhone XR with iOS 14.4

Try going to your Apple mail app, and saving an attachment to OneDrive, and let me know if that works. Thanks for your help!

Apr 7, 2021 1:10 PM in response to sroyson

This is more than likely related to how the Apple Mail app and OneDrive is setup up on your iPhone based on your employer policies. I recommend that you contact the Administrator at your employment and they should be able make any necessary adjustments on your iPhone. One thing to note that your OneDrive app and function may now be limited only for work related files and email account. Double check with them.

Axel F.

OneDrive for iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.