Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save multiple attachments in an email, in iPad/iOS Mail?

It is easy to save one attachment at a time, but how can I save 2 or more files attached to an email, all in the same folder (in Files, OneDrive or whatever).

I can't find any shortcut in Share or in the Actions. I can't believe it is not available... is it?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:33 AM

hugomujica Said:

"Sorry, I think I didn't express myself correctly. I received an email containing 17 files attached, all related to a project. I want to save them all together with one operation in an specific folder.[...]"

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

I don't have an iPad with me. So, if it is not working, as desired, then provide apple with feedback on this, letting them know this is how you think Mail should operate on an iPad: Save them all

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: Feature Request
  3. Comment: on why you think this should be added
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 11:33 AM in response to hugomujica

hugomujica Said:

"Sorry, I think I didn't express myself correctly. I received an email containing 17 files attached, all related to a project. I want to save them all together with one operation in an specific folder.[...]"

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

I don't have an iPad with me. So, if it is not working, as desired, then provide apple with feedback on this, letting them know this is how you think Mail should operate on an iPad: Save them all

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: Feature Request
  3. Comment: on why you think this should be added
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

May 4, 2021 10:59 AM in response to hugomujica

hugomujica Said:

"How do I save multiple attachments in an email, in iPad/iOS Mail?: It is easy to save one attachment at a time, but how can I save 2 or more files attached to an email, all in the same folder (in Files, OneDrive or whatever). I can't find any shortcut in Share or in the Actions. I can't believe it is not available... is it?"

-------

Create a ZIP file:

The attachment can only be so big in size. So, compress the files into one ZIP file. The recipient will decompress it, themselves.

1. Go here: How to Zip and Unzip Files and Folders on iPhone and iPad - MacRumors
  2. Scroll to: How to Compress a File or Folder on iPhone and iPad
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

May 4, 2021 11:01 AM in response to TheLittles

Sorry, I think I didn't express myself correctly. I received an email containing 17 files attached, all related to a project. I want to save them all together with one operation in an specific folder. MacOS Mail offers the option to save them all (at the begining of the list) :

But iPhone or iPad mail do not offer this option. Am I forced to install Outlook in order to do this simple task in my iOS devices? Or is this option hidden? I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

How do I save multiple attachments in an email, in iPad/iOS Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.