Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud contacts deleted everyday

Hi im having 2 iphone, 1 mac & 1 ipad.

I've manually saved a soft copy of my contacts and uploaded all the contacts info in my icloud.

After doing this I can see all my contacts in all my eco system consistently.

But the next day what will happen is all my contacts will be deleted, not sure what causes this.

Been doing this for the past 2 weeks. Please advice what causes this all my devices in latest software.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 11:29 PM

Are 2 iPhones / Mac / iPad signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

And if contacts are automatically deleting by their own the maximum limit for saving might have crossed Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps - Apple Support

Possible reason the address book of Mac might be corrupted or other devices synced are malfunctioning .

You can consult senior apple care advisors for special cases https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201232

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2021 11:29 PM in response to azi_zan1982

Are 2 iPhones / Mac / iPad signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

And if contacts are automatically deleting by their own the maximum limit for saving might have crossed Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps - Apple Support

Possible reason the address book of Mac might be corrupted or other devices synced are malfunctioning .

You can consult senior apple care advisors for special cases https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201232

Icloud contacts deleted everyday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.