You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Battery stuck at 14% for over 7 hours, just changed to 13%

Hi,

My iPad has been acting very strange lately... it was on 4% when i went to bed and i awoke next morning and it was on 1%, that same day when i put it on charge it would only charge to 6%. Now, it gets even stranger, I came to the conclusion that I would let my iPad charge to 6% then I would swap chargers. This did work, however, it would then stop at a different number. Finally it charged up to 14 percent which is not a-lot but still a reasonable amount. I continued to use my iPad for seperate hours ahead,(the same day, this present day), and the battery was still on 14%. I have been using it for about 5 hours and only 5 minutes ago did it change to 13%. Just now it changed to 12 so its acting a little less strange.

i just thought i might report that, for i will be curious to know why...

Yours Sincerely,

Madeleine

(btw i got my ipad at the start of 2020)

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 5:46 AM

See >>> If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Ipad Battery stuck at 14% for over 7 hours, just changed to 13%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.