Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download apps

I have a new iPhone se 2000. I have not previously used any Apple products. Therefore, I created an Apple ID when I set up the phone. Now I am trying to download Microsoft Teams in the App Store. Once I do that, I get this message: "The Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store." However, when I click the Review button to enter my password again, it just circles / sends me to a white screen. I have tried to go to the already installed iTunes app on my phone, but it is not requiring any kind of log-in. Any help?

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 6:08 PM

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Billings and Subscriptions 

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 6:08 PM in response to kimber166

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Billings and Subscriptions 

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Mar 10, 2021 11:54 AM in response to kimber166

Hi kimber166,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some trouble using the iTunes or App Store with your new Apple ID, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. If you've just created your Apple ID, it sounds like it may just need to verify your email. If you weren't prompted to verify your information on your device, we recommend checking the email account that you used for your Apple ID to see if the verification email is there. Please refer to the below link for additional help, if needed.

How to create a new Apple ID

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Mar 10, 2021 3:24 PM in response to Eric Root

Tried that. Receiving the same error.

To clarify, I have done a search of the web and I have:

*Logged on to Apple store to and entered my payment information

*Verified my email

*Gone to iTunes on my phone - already logged in. Cannot get there from my PC - even though several sites say I can

*Verified my Apple ID on my PC

I continue to get the error "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store."

Cannot download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.