Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my emails have not been comming in for almost a week now and i need to receive them. how can i fix this issue?

when i go to check my email it says that i don’t have enough storage. that makes no since but whatever. i went through and deleted things and it still says i don’t have enough storage. i shouldn’t have to have enough storage to receive my emails. when can i get this fixed?

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 7:04 AM

Deleting stuff of your iPhone will not make more iCloud storage.

You need to delete stuff off of iCloud. Go to Settings->Account (top of settings)->iCloud and see what's talking up so much storage and delete it.

See here for specifics: link-> Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

5 replies

Mar 8, 2021 2:51 PM in response to izabelle209

izabelle209 wrote:

when i go to check my email it says that i don’t have enough storage. that makes no since but whatever. i went through and deleted things and it still says i don’t have enough storage. i shouldn’t have to have enough storage to receive my emails. when can i get this fixed?
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/c399c389-b155-441d-89e7-26d0af3695c4

You're out of icloud storage, you can purchase more icloud storage.

my emails have not been comming in for almost a week now and i need to receive them. how can i fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.