Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an iPhone 11 and got a usb c to lightning how do I charge my phone?

I bought an iphone and got a USB-c to lightning cable. So how am I charging my phone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 6:17 PM

If you have an older USB power adapter and cable from a previous iPhone or iPad, you can use that; or if you have a USB-C power adapter or computer with a USB-C port you can use that with the new cable or you can purchase a USB-C power adapter such as: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Also see the following from Buy iPhone 11 - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 11 does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with this iPhone. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 6:17 PM in response to Pvmb5

If you have an older USB power adapter and cable from a previous iPhone or iPad, you can use that; or if you have a USB-C power adapter or computer with a USB-C port you can use that with the new cable or you can purchase a USB-C power adapter such as: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Also see the following from Buy iPhone 11 - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 11 does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with this iPhone. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

I bought an iPhone 11 and got a usb c to lightning how do I charge my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.