Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone security safe or not?

Iam using iphone 11pro max and i use face ID for unlock my phone. I notice there is a very big issue in face ID because brother can open my phone using his face. Now tell me iphone security is safe or not?

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:13 PM

Apple documents this vulnerability; younger and close relatives can have similar faces. If your brother is considered hostile, switch off Face ID, and use a robust passcode. Or contact the local police, discuss criminal charges against your brother for unauthorized access.

2 replies

Mar 8, 2021 10:27 PM in response to MrHoffman

No he did not done anything. He use one plus 8T and he use face unlock too in his phone. Actually he was laughing on me that my phone can unlock with his face but i can not open his phone with my face. Its mean One plus is better then iphone security. I paid 1300 $ for iphone and my brother paid only 650$ and this make me laugh too.... please to something with this asap.

iphone security safe or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.