Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts getting deleted every second day

I have Iphone 11 and noticing the problem of contact getting deleted automatically every second day since upgraded to 14.4.

I have contact sync with Google only, not icloud sync.

When I check in google contact, it shows contact deleted by IOS.

To restore the contacts every time I go to trash of google and restore.

Appreciate if someone can help me with permanent fix as restoring contact everyday is serious pain.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 11:17 PM

• Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  • If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management? Delete the profile or please contact the system administrator of your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management.
  • Else, delete and add the mail account which hosts your contacts in the IOS mail app. It is a matter of 1-2 minutes only.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 11:17 PM in response to Naseem72

• Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  • If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management? Delete the profile or please contact the system administrator of your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management.
  • Else, delete and add the mail account which hosts your contacts in the IOS mail app. It is a matter of 1-2 minutes only.

Contacts getting deleted every second day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.