Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur 11.2.3

Is anyone having problems downloading Big Sur 11.2.3? It refuses to download to my iMac. I have tried umpteen times. I have restarted, turned off, unplugged, checked my internet connection, restarted router, and still nothing. I keep on getting the same message about an error occuring. It tells me to check the internet connection. This is so frustrating.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:29 AM

Try while in Safe Mode.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

3 replies

Mar 10, 2021 3:07 AM in response to deborahfrommurrumbeena

I had exactly the same problem, but using Safe Mode, as suggested, worked - eventually! I think it took about 4.5 hours to complete the installation (and Big Sur does appear to working OK now). I seemed to spend an age watching progress bars move millimeter by millimeter, then another one would start, usually without any indication of what was happening. Anyway, it's done now and fingers crossed, it will work fine. I just have to learn about all the new features in Big Sur.

Big Sur 11.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.