Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect Elgato Streamdeck to Logic Pro

I am running Logic Pro 10.5.1 on a MacBook Air with OS 10.14.

I would like to use my Elgato Streamdeck to create certain button functions. I am not able to connect the Streamdeck using Companion. I launch the Streamdeck GUI and it connects to my Mac, but there is no option for Logic or Apple in the search by category , by manufacturer, or by Search.

I have no problem connecting Streamdeck to other software on this machine, like ATEM mini Pro or Barco E2 switchers. I have seen the Stream deck interface with Logic on other computers so I know it's possible.

Can someone tell me all the steps in detail I need to make this happen? Please don't leave out any networking steps.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 12:06 PM

There are oodles of videos on Youtube about how to configure your Streamdeck settings once you have already connected it to Logic, but not one on how to create an Instance with Logic using a Logic module. I use Streamdeck regularly with other programs so I know it well, just need to figure out how to connect it to Logic. And yes I have Googled this extensively and found nothing, which is why I posted it here.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 12:06 PM in response to yoyoBen

There are oodles of videos on Youtube about how to configure your Streamdeck settings once you have already connected it to Logic, but not one on how to create an Instance with Logic using a Logic module. I use Streamdeck regularly with other programs so I know it well, just need to figure out how to connect it to Logic. And yes I have Googled this extensively and found nothing, which is why I posted it here.

How to connect Elgato Streamdeck to Logic Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.