Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Password Resest

I dunno, maybe this is stupid, but I needed to recover my old icloud email (and like, the email and password to login worked here, but not on the icloud password recovery)

And that's where my issue is. I cannot recover the email or change the password. I cannot remember the backup email I used, and to reset the password through security questions, it first asks for my birthdate.

But it will not let me put in my full birthdate. It physically stops accepting numbers after I put the month in. Sometimes if I click it enough in a certain spot it will take another number, but I cannot get past this page

I can only get that far in typing, but ONLY if I use the number 1, and the number 1, only.

I tried to call the number listed at the bottom of the page, but i kept getting a message that the call cannot be made the way I had dialed it.

It says

Or call 0800 048 0408.

And that it is in the United Kingdom, which, I am in the US and made this account in the US when I had an iphone, but that was like in 2012. Maybe the region switch has something to do with it? Maybe I'm stupid? I just want to log into icloud.

Because I have been informed there was an information/security breach on an old account I stopped using and I cannot log in to change my password there, either, so I figured I would get into my icloud to change the password for it, etc etc etc

I'm just struggling, and I don't know if I even made any sense.

How do you recover your icloud account/reset your password if you can't even get insert your birthdate to start the recovery questions?

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 10:24 AM

Pardon all of the typos and absences of whole entire words.

I know that only makes what I am trying to ask or explain more confusing to understand,

But my brain is a jumble right now, and putting thoughts into words has never been easy.

If there is an easier way to contact support or something?

I will try to google customer support numbers in the meanwhile I suppose.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 10:24 AM in response to PastelBelmont

Pardon all of the typos and absences of whole entire words.

I know that only makes what I am trying to ask or explain more confusing to understand,

But my brain is a jumble right now, and putting thoughts into words has never been easy.

If there is an easier way to contact support or something?

I will try to google customer support numbers in the meanwhile I suppose.

iCloud Password Resest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.