Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I able I send $ to mine toomy bank account?

Am I able to send $ from my Apple Pay card to my bank account?

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 5:59 PM

Apple Pay is a process and therefore it is not a card. There are two cards related to Apple and can be used through Apple Pay. There is the Appel Cash card and the Apple Card (MasterCard). I believe that you are talking about the Apple Cash card. If you are then the answer is a YES. You can transfer the money from your Apple Cash card to your bank account.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 5:59 PM in response to TerisMusicConnection

Apple Pay is a process and therefore it is not a card. There are two cards related to Apple and can be used through Apple Pay. There is the Appel Cash card and the Apple Card (MasterCard). I believe that you are talking about the Apple Cash card. If you are then the answer is a YES. You can transfer the money from your Apple Cash card to your bank account.

Axel F.

Am I able I send $ to mine toomy bank account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.