Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro

I was gifted brand new apple airpods pro for Christmas and they remained unopened until now (3 months) however, when I input the serial number on the apple website it says that the product was replaced. Can you resolve this issue please?

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 6:53 PM

jdorotta Said:

"Airpods Pro: I was gifted brand new apple airpods pro for Christmas and they remained unopened until now (3 months) however, when I input the serial number on the apple website it says that the product was replaced. Can you resolve this issue please?"

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

It might have been a returned item that never was processed through correctly. Where did you purchase these? If it was from Apple, then contact Apple, seeing what your options are for registering these, and if they are officially replaced items. I remember purchasing my MacBook Pro, and it turned out, it was a retuned item, that never when through the transaction as such - after all the time I owned it, it was under some else's name. Who knew?

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 6:53 PM in response to jdorotta

jdorotta Said:

"Airpods Pro: I was gifted brand new apple airpods pro for Christmas and they remained unopened until now (3 months) however, when I input the serial number on the apple website it says that the product was replaced. Can you resolve this issue please?"

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

It might have been a returned item that never was processed through correctly. Where did you purchase these? If it was from Apple, then contact Apple, seeing what your options are for registering these, and if they are officially replaced items. I remember purchasing my MacBook Pro, and it turned out, it was a retuned item, that never when through the transaction as such - after all the time I owned it, it was under some else's name. Who knew?

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Airpods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.