Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't email send?

With Apple Watch 7, I tried to send an email and it is constantly "Sending..." but will not actually get sent.

I checked the connection between my Apple Watch and iPhone and they are talking. What else can I try? Thank you.

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:12 PM

Make sure that you are connected to the internet.

Make sure that your email account is set up properly.

Can you send email from your iPhone?

If that works properly I would try

Removing the account from your watch

Then force restarting your iPhone by whatever method your version calls for.  As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release.  Log into your Phone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it.

Test the some app on your watch that needs and internet connection to work if it does then

Test your email account on your iPhone again, if it works then add the account back to your watch and test

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 12:12 PM in response to technology today

Make sure that you are connected to the internet.

Make sure that your email account is set up properly.

Can you send email from your iPhone?

If that works properly I would try

Removing the account from your watch

Then force restarting your iPhone by whatever method your version calls for.  As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release.  Log into your Phone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it.

Test the some app on your watch that needs and internet connection to work if it does then

Test your email account on your iPhone again, if it works then add the account back to your watch and test

Why doesn't email send?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.