Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving e Mails on my Apple Watch

I just got a series 6 Apple Watch, I cannot receive my e mails on the watch, they continuously go to my phone, I finally am getting text messages, I’m totally stumped, any body have some ideas ?, I did phone Apple Suport, 4 hours wasted.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 7:23 AM

Hi Best5201, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are unable to get your emails on your Apple Watch even though your companion iPhone is able to receive your emails. Also, we understand that you've already contacted our support team.

Have you had the chance to unpair the devices, then pair them back again?

Below are some articles to guide you through the process.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up your Apple Watch

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into the issue: Get Support

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 7:23 AM in response to Best5201

Hi Best5201, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are unable to get your emails on your Apple Watch even though your companion iPhone is able to receive your emails. Also, we understand that you've already contacted our support team.

Have you had the chance to unpair the devices, then pair them back again?

Below are some articles to guide you through the process.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up your Apple Watch

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into the issue: Get Support

Take care!

Not receiving e Mails on my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.