Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shazam no longer supports Facebook login

i saw now you cannot login to shazam using facebook account.i have all my shazams there and the import simply shows them online and you can download them as a .csv file. The questions is how difficult it is to do such a simple task of syncing and transferring the already identified shazams to ios????!!!! the import as described on the support page simply does not work and imports 0 CR.P! Please fix it as now i am really not thrilled to use this app that is literally getting worse by the day since bought by apple!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 11:52 AM

I have transferred my shazams from my Facebook login to 2 different emails. When logging in with them on my iPhone three only shazams that sync are the ones I identified on the very same phone. I have more than 200 shazams... Your import does not work! You can't be so incompetent to ruin one of the most important features! Really hoped your answer would be more than sending me the links to your useless help section....

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 11:52 AM in response to JovonaP.

I have transferred my shazams from my Facebook login to 2 different emails. When logging in with them on my iPhone three only shazams that sync are the ones I identified on the very same phone. I have more than 200 shazams... Your import does not work! You can't be so incompetent to ruin one of the most important features! Really hoped your answer would be more than sending me the links to your useless help section....

Mar 11, 2021 10:37 AM in response to SvetoslavBonev

Hello SvetoslavBonev,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you've got concerns about signing in to Shazam with your Facebook account and transferring previous Shazams to your iOS device. If you haven't already, please take a look at the following resources for help with using Shazam on an iOS device:

Access your Shazams on all your devices or online

Use Shazam on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac

Have a nice day!

Shazam no longer supports Facebook login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.