Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with transferring Shazam Library

Hi, I recently bought Iphone and I wish to transfer my Shazam library from Android phone to my iCloud. The thing is that I didn't have any account connected to Shazam before and I [Shazammed]. Now I logged in with my Google account and indeed I can see the library when I login to Shazam in Safari.

I followed https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210338.

So I tried to go "Import Shazams" -> "EMAIL" -> Type my email address -> Confirm my email address it says "0 Shazams Imported"? Any idea why? I can see the library when I login to my email address using browser though?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:00 AM

there is no way. i have been trying for the past months. the support article crap on the site simply does not work as explained. They support guys in the forum simply repeat the same crap and point you to that article.

6 replies

Apr 6, 2021 5:56 AM in response to ZoranVasic

Hey there ZoranVasic,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're trying to get your Shazam library from your Android device to your new iPhone.

You're looking at the right article for guidance on that Access your Shazams on all of your devices or online. You'd want to follow the steps under 'Save your Shazams on Android devices', and then 'Merge Shazams from other Shazam accounts'.

If this is not working for you still, you should reach out to Apple Support directly for more specific, expert support: Get Support

Thank you, and take care!

Problem with transferring Shazam Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.