Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos from icloud do not show in iPhone photo app

I recently bought a new iPhone, but I cannot see all my old photos that are in my iCloud account in the Photos app of the new iPhone. I switched on 'iCloud Photos' on my iPhone and since then, all pics that I'm taking with the new iPhone are uploaded to iCloud (and I can see them in my other Apple devices), but I still cannot see my old pics from the Photo app in the iPhone. Noteworthily, I see one old shared album in the Photo app, but not all the other pics that I did not put in a shared album. Is this a known issue? Thanks for your support!

iPhone

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 5:52 PM

Hi sanmnas!

We understand that you have some questions regarding iCloud Photos on your new iPhone. We're happy to take a look into this with you.

Our primary resource on this topic will be the site Access and view iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Using that article, are you able to check the current iCloud Photo storage to ensure it aligns with what you expect to see? Have you checked all folder options including the recently deleted folder? If you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos or open the Photos app and go to the Photos tab, then scroll to the bottom of your screen, is there a status listed there?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 5:52 PM in response to sanmnas

Hi sanmnas!

We understand that you have some questions regarding iCloud Photos on your new iPhone. We're happy to take a look into this with you.

Our primary resource on this topic will be the site Access and view iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Using that article, are you able to check the current iCloud Photo storage to ensure it aligns with what you expect to see? Have you checked all folder options including the recently deleted folder? If you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos or open the Photos app and go to the Photos tab, then scroll to the bottom of your screen, is there a status listed there?

Cheers!

Photos from icloud do not show in iPhone photo app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.