Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently got a new phone but my photos from last phone did not come into my albums on latest phone

Where did my most recent photos go that didn’t upload to my new phone! Only photos from last phones and iPads are now available

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 5:35 PM

Are you using the same Apple ID that you used on the last phone? If the photos were synced to iCloud, have you signed unto Settings/Your Name, and then gone to iCloud to turn Photos syncing on? The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

See if anything here helps                   

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device.    *

ASC YouTube for how transfer data to a new iPhone

Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.  *

Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch   *

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.   *

ASC YouTube for how to set up a new iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 5:35 PM in response to micheline2022

Are you using the same Apple ID that you used on the last phone? If the photos were synced to iCloud, have you signed unto Settings/Your Name, and then gone to iCloud to turn Photos syncing on? The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

See if anything here helps                   

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device.    *

ASC YouTube for how transfer data to a new iPhone

Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.  *

Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch   *

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.   *

ASC YouTube for how to set up a new iPhone

Recently got a new phone but my photos from last phone did not come into my albums on latest phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.