You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weatherbug stopped working

Recently got the new Apple watch series 6. Weatherbug initially worked like a charm, mirroring all the locations downloaded on my Apple phone XS. Less than 2 weeks later, it either doesn’t work, or if it does, only shows the local weather. It didn’t change even after downloading the latest update earlier today.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 9:33 PM

5 replies

Mar 12, 2021 12:17 PM in response to LizbethSy

Hello LizbethSy,

We understand Weatherbug is not working as it should on your Apple Watch. We'd like to help.

Just to verify, have you tried restarted your Apple Watch since noticing this issue?

How to restart your Apple Watch

If you've restarted and it's still not working, make sure you have the latest version of WatchOS installed on your Apple Watch. The current version of WatchOS is 7.3.2.

Update your Apple Watch

Hope this helps.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

Mar 14, 2021 2:15 PM in response to LizbethSy

Downloaded latest iOS versions of both iPhone and watch, deleted then reinstalled Weatherbug, restarted both the iPhone and watch. Same results.

WB only shows (what I assume is) current location info. Sometimes doesn’t work period. I’ve been using the weather app on the iPhone instead, which shows all saved locations.

Thank you all for the responses.

Mar 15, 2021 5:49 AM in response to LizbethSy

A) Maybe reach out to WeatherBug for support of their App.

B) WeatherBug does work for me on my Mac, iPhone 6s and iPhone 12 pro, as well as my Apple Watch Series 4.

C) But I actually like MyRadar on my Apple Watch and iPhone over WeatherBug these days. Both MyRadar and WeatherBug give me weather alerts, but MyRadar gives me a local radar image on my Apple Watch.

D) I also use the default Apple Watch Weather app for my on screen displays.

Weatherbug stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.