Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, I m in trouble..

I am using Iphone 7 and my problem is overnight battery draining issue My battery health is 82%.

I updated ios 14.4.1 after this update i've facing this issue.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 11:00 PM

Apple recommends that the battery should be replaced once the battery capacity, in battery health, reaches 80% or less. Your iPhone is at 82% and may be exhibiting behavior associated with a failing battery. Have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. Let them diagnose the battery and then get it replaced if necessary.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 11:00 PM in response to Hammadqureshi4

Apple recommends that the battery should be replaced once the battery capacity, in battery health, reaches 80% or less. Your iPhone is at 82% and may be exhibiting behavior associated with a failing battery. Have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. Let them diagnose the battery and then get it replaced if necessary.

Axel F.

Hey, I m in trouble..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.