Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I’m a iPhone 11 user i did a new software update 14.6 there is a problem with the battery . The battery is draining very quickly plzz tell the solution thanks u ☺️

Hi I’m a iPhone 11 user i did a new software update 14.6 there is a problem with the battery . The battery is draining very quickly plzz tell the solution thanks u ☺️

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 8:09 AM

Anytime you update your iPhone with a new version of iOS, there are a number of background activities that must occur before the update is "fully" installed. This could take a day or two, but is usually less. These activities could present themselves with an increase in battery use until they complete. I suggest that you wait a day or two to see if the excessive battery drain subsides by itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 8:09 AM in response to shubh257

Anytime you update your iPhone with a new version of iOS, there are a number of background activities that must occur before the update is "fully" installed. This could take a day or two, but is usually less. These activities could present themselves with an increase in battery use until they complete. I suggest that you wait a day or two to see if the excessive battery drain subsides by itself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.