Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enable Apple Pay as a managed option in Apple Business Manager

Please can you consider allowing certain apps to be managed under Apple Business instead of just blanketly blocking them!

As a corporate user, we use those services and the draconian restrictions you place on all Business Accounts is really not acceptable anymore.

The more we use it as an organisation the less we like it to be honest because its so restrictive and gives almost zero real control to the Business Administrators.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 9:55 AM

You can still utilize Apple Pay with devices enrolled in Apple Business Manager. My users log into the device with a Personal Apple ID which allows them to access things like Apple Pay and Find My. We can remove any Activation Locks with our MDM, and we can manage what they can do with their devices. Your users are not required to use a business issued Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 9:55 AM in response to J2Go

You can still utilize Apple Pay with devices enrolled in Apple Business Manager. My users log into the device with a Personal Apple ID which allows them to access things like Apple Pay and Find My. We can remove any Activation Locks with our MDM, and we can manage what they can do with their devices. Your users are not required to use a business issued Apple ID.

Enable Apple Pay as a managed option in Apple Business Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.