Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing contacts

Half of my contacts are erased from my phone. I have tried to restore and nothing has helped.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 12:35 PM

Do you sync your contacts with iCloud? If so, have you tried restoring them by logging into your iCloud account from a web browser?

To do so:

Note: iCloud only archives 2-3 weeks of Contacts so any deletions before then will be lost.

1. Open iCloud.com in a browser, and then, log in.
  2. Select Settings from the dropdown menu located beneath your username in the upper right corner.
  3. In the next window, select Restore Contacts in the Advanced section located in the lower left window.
  4. Select the date from those offered in the archive list.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 12:35 PM in response to robyn922

Do you sync your contacts with iCloud? If so, have you tried restoring them by logging into your iCloud account from a web browser?

To do so:

Note: iCloud only archives 2-3 weeks of Contacts so any deletions before then will be lost.

1. Open iCloud.com in a browser, and then, log in.
  2. Select Settings from the dropdown menu located beneath your username in the upper right corner.
  3. In the next window, select Restore Contacts in the Advanced section located in the lower left window.
  4. Select the date from those offered in the archive list.

Missing contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.