Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App Notifications not working

Mail app notifications are not working at all. Notifications are turned on. Push is enabled. I’m currently running iOS 14.4.1. I’ve deleted the account and the mail app to no avail. I’m at a loss for how to address this issue.

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 6:15 PM

3 replies

Mar 14, 2021 7:55 AM in response to dgbos202

Hello dgbos202,

We would like to see how we can help you with your notifications not working as expected. Do you use Do Not Disturb with your iPhone? Are you using a VPN with the iPhone? Check out the steps at the bottom of this link under "If you don't see notifications for a specific app": Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Get back to us with your results and we can go from there.

Cheers!

Mar 18, 2021 2:24 AM in response to SnickZ.

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the steps listed out in the link did not work.

I do not uses do not disturb or a VPN on this phone. (I double checked both for certainty).

For clarity, I’m receiving notifications for all other apps.

I currently have an MS exchange account that I use for work on the nail app. I previously was using the outlook mail app and was receiving notifications on that app, however decided to switch to the native mail app for other reasons. Since that time I’ve deleted the outlook mail app.

ive uninstalled and reinstalled the Apple mail app which did not work either. I fell like I’ve tried every idea out there.

Mail App Notifications not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.