Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find my redeem code?

Where can I find my redeem code for activating TV+?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 9:02 PM

When you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac, it includes one year of Apple TV+ for free.¹

The offer for a free year of Apple TV+ doesn’t work with redeem codes.

Instead, you are asked to redeem the offer as “Enjoy 1 Year Free” will appear in the TV app on your new Apple device, after registering/​connecting your Apple ID account. On Macs, there is a separate sign-in for the TV app (menu Account) to think of.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Electronics stores may have different offers, e.g. third party devices with the Apple TV app. Those offers may be for 3 months, and those do work with redeem codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 9:02 PM in response to miamedjedovic

When you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac, it includes one year of Apple TV+ for free.¹

The offer for a free year of Apple TV+ doesn’t work with redeem codes.

Instead, you are asked to redeem the offer as “Enjoy 1 Year Free” will appear in the TV app on your new Apple device, after registering/​connecting your Apple ID account. On Macs, there is a separate sign-in for the TV app (menu Account) to think of.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Electronics stores may have different offers, e.g. third party devices with the Apple TV app. Those offers may be for 3 months, and those do work with redeem codes.

Where can I find my redeem code?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.