Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message on my when I try to print with Epsons ecotank L3110: stopped 'filter' failed. Can someone help?

After installing latest version of Big sur software, I still cant print with my Epson ecotank L3110 printer and the message stopped 'filter' failed keep on repeating. I have tried ALL the suggestions given in the 2018 communications on this forum, but no luck! Any other suggestions not given already?

Thanks because I am desperate by now.

iMac Pro

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 1:34 AM

5 replies

Mar 12, 2021 11:47 PM in response to PRP_53

Thanks, P.Phillips, the model doesn't support Apple AirPrint but I will take it up with Epson again because they did send me a link for the driver that is supposed to support Big Sur and I was on the phone with one of their support staff until the person said but she thinks the problem lies with Apple. I can print the sample or testing page but that is all. Thanks again.

Mar 13, 2021 3:56 AM in response to wilma203

The Developers of Drivers / Applications, have had the opportunity well before Apple released Big Sur to develop their Software / Drivers. For them to offer and claim the problem is an Apple issue is at best poor and weak. To be fair, Apple Develops that which they control and is not responsible for Third Party development. In your case Non-Development to support there own Devices.

Yes, do contact the Developer of the Epson software for resolution.

Message on my when I try to print with Epsons ecotank L3110: stopped 'filter' failed. Can someone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.