Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes home menu with genre, playlists, album, artist selections

On my iPod Touch device I cannot find a quick way to get back to the basic menu for selcting the above.

I end up powering the unit off and re-starting it.

When I am playing a song or album I would think there is a way to just get back to the menu items but I am going crazy trying to read all the user guides.

Any help with this basic (DUH..?) manouvre..

Many thanks

iPod, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:43 PM

Hello PAPA-ROY,

It sounds as though you're using the Music application on your iPod Touch, and wanting to return to the Library screen of the app where you're presented with the Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, and Downloaded options in a list view. After tapping on your desired option on this screen, and playing a song you can return to the Library by swiping across the display from left to right when in the Music app depending on where you're at in the app, or you can tap Library towards the top-left of the display if shown, or bottom left.

Have a wonderful day!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 4:43 PM in response to PAPA-ROY

Hello PAPA-ROY,

It sounds as though you're using the Music application on your iPod Touch, and wanting to return to the Library screen of the app where you're presented with the Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, and Downloaded options in a list view. After tapping on your desired option on this screen, and playing a song you can return to the Library by swiping across the display from left to right when in the Music app depending on where you're at in the app, or you can tap Library towards the top-left of the display if shown, or bottom left.

Have a wonderful day!

iTunes home menu with genre, playlists, album, artist selections

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.