Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete a playlist on my itouch

Following websites and iTunes help, it suggests I click the playlist on the menu of the iPod Touch. It is now with a blue bar. I right click with arrow on the bar. there is no "delete" on the list. I click my delete key and nothing happens. I repeat.

I've looked online and get the same instructions except I get a shown menu that also shows a "delete"

There is no 'delete" on the menu I get

What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 3:53 PM

5 replies

Jan 5, 2023 12:52 PM in response to tlfmd

Hmm, the Music app in 15.7.2 should be pretty similar to the current version where I've confirmed the instructions work for me. The iPod article is for iOS 15 so should be correct. I don't know why it isn't working for you. You could try Official Apple Support, or you might think about backing up the device, restoring as a new device, restoring your backup, and then putting your content back on. This seems to be the only reliable route for otherwise intractable problems.

tt2

how to delete a playlist on my itouch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.