Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request to have Reminder's subtasks repeat with Parent tasks

Hi there,

I love the Reminders app now...it is so improved from what it was...THANK YOU!!!

With all things, though, there seems to almost always be room for improvement. I have a couple of improvements I'd like to suggest.

It would be great if the parent task's subtasks would stay together with the parent task and repeat altogether. Right now, it appears to me that you have to set up each of the parent and subtasks individually to repeat. If you change the parent, you have to change each subtask as well, and there is no obvious way to select all and change the repeat part. You can select the parent and subtasks and change all their dates to tomorrow on your iMac, and you can change the date to anything on your iPhone, but that seems to be it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 12:00 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple doesn't read here for suggestions or feedback. They have a dedicated site for that:

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

Request to have Reminder's subtasks repeat with Parent tasks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.