Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just sold my iphone 7 as I have an iphone11. the buyer is unable to access icloud as thgey say I am still signed in on the 7 . When I check my account I can only see one device ie the iphone 11. Any help to sort this would be appreciated TIA

I just sold my iphone 7+ as I now have an iphone11. the buyer is unable to access icloud as they say I am still signed in on the 7+ . When I check my account I can only see one device ie the iphone 11. Any help to sort this would be appreciated TIA

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:08 AM

Make sure you did everything listed in this document: What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT201351

1 reply

I just sold my iphone 7 as I have an iphone11. the buyer is unable to access icloud as thgey say I am still signed in on the 7 . When I check my account I can only see one device ie the iphone 11. Any help to sort this would be appreciated TIA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.