Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frequently disconnect wifi in BigSur 11.2

My wifi disconnect frequently in BigSur 11.2

the wifi has no problem with other devices such as- My phone & My Window Pc

What should I do

there also no problem with my phone hotspot with my MacBook air

What should I do ??

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 3:48 AM

There are many possible issue than can effect the Wifi Connection. Is the Router broadcasting in both 2.4 gHz and 5 gHz range using the same SSID? Are there Other Wifi Signals interfering with yours? Can you identify which Signal you are connecting to the 2.4 gHz or 5 gHz band? The 2.4 gH band is better if there objects between the computer and the Router. The 5 gHz is faster and less prone to outside interference but one needs to have a Direct-Line-of-Sight for good and stable connections.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 3:48 AM in response to satyabratanayak

There are many possible issue than can effect the Wifi Connection. Is the Router broadcasting in both 2.4 gHz and 5 gHz range using the same SSID? Are there Other Wifi Signals interfering with yours? Can you identify which Signal you are connecting to the 2.4 gHz or 5 gHz band? The 2.4 gH band is better if there objects between the computer and the Router. The 5 gHz is faster and less prone to outside interference but one needs to have a Direct-Line-of-Sight for good and stable connections.

Frequently disconnect wifi in BigSur 11.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.