Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my calendar on my Macbook Pro show the wrong date it is always a day late.

I am always noticing that my calendar is showing the day late. Like for example today is 3/13/21 and my calendar is showing the 12th! This is very frustrating. I have went into system preferences to change it and it did nothing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 5:33 AM

mldygles wrote:

I am always noticing that my calendar is showing the day late. Like for example today is 3/13/21 and my calendar is showing the 12th! This is very frustrating. I have went into system preferences to change it and it did nothing.

See if there is anything here: If the date or time is wrong on your Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 5:33 AM in response to mldygles

mldygles wrote:

See if there is anything here: If the date or time is wrong on your Mac

Why does my calendar on my Macbook Pro show the wrong date it is always a day late.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.