Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't email documents using PAGES

I use Pages 10.3.9 and the EMAIL option recently disappeared from the share button. I looked for it in the configuration but it doesn't show anywhere.

I can only share via Telegram, Messages, Airdrop and Notes. But Email is not there.

The app is updated to the last version. Not sure what to do.

Thankyou

GEMA

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 3:01 PM

12 replies

Mar 13, 2021 4:06 PM in response to gemawifi

If you changed your default Mail client away from Apple Mail, or are using Mail as a front-end for another Mail application, it may not appear in your Share menu. Visit System Preferences > Extensions panel > Share Menu. Is Apple Mail present and selected, or is there another Mail application entry there that you can select (e.g. Outlook)?

Mar 13, 2021 11:28 PM in response to gemawifi

Hi Gema,

This is not a fix (It looks like Viking has pointed you in the right direction for that), but an alternate path you should be able to follow to send Pages documents via email.

In Pages, Save a current copy of your document.

In Mail, open a new message, write the message, then Click the Attachment button (labeled with an image of a paper clip).

This will open a Finder window.

Navigate to the folder where you saved the current version of your Pges document, and double-click the file to attach a copy to your message.

In the message you will see the contents of the document (If it is a single page) or the file icon and name of the document (if it is more than one page).

Send the email mesage.

Regards,

Barry

I can't email documents using PAGES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.