Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CRAZY POP-UPS!

Hello, I keep getting this pop-up message and it drives me crazy! It literally won’t go away if I haven’t use my phone for a while. It says FaceTime and I message your carrier may charge for SMS messaging used to activate FaceTime and iMessage. Underneath it says cancel or OK.

What the heck does that mean and how the **** do I get it to stop! LOL 😝

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 10:26 PM

This pop-up alerts usually mean that your iPhone is alerting you for possible charges from your carrier iMessage and FaceTime are currently activated or are waiting for activation. To stop receiving this alerts, you can disable iMessage and FaceTime:

1. Settings > Scroll down to Messages > disable the green switch beside iMessage.

Do the same process for FaceTime:

1. Settings > Scroll down to FaceTime > disable the green switch beside FaceTime.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 10:26 PM in response to Lani1130

This pop-up alerts usually mean that your iPhone is alerting you for possible charges from your carrier iMessage and FaceTime are currently activated or are waiting for activation. To stop receiving this alerts, you can disable iMessage and FaceTime:

1. Settings > Scroll down to Messages > disable the green switch beside iMessage.

Do the same process for FaceTime:

1. Settings > Scroll down to FaceTime > disable the green switch beside FaceTime.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Have a great day!

CRAZY POP-UPS!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.